Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hello! I'm baaaaack!

Ok, so I didn't really go away. I just quit blogging. I have still been doing MOST of my check list items. All three "Heart" items are now pretty ingrained habits. There have been occasional days that I may have missed exercising. For example, I just attended a weekend Leadership Conference. Did do a LOT of walking but no formal exercise. The first two "Soul" items, Prayer Partner & talk to Jeff, have slipped back to weekdays. Weekends it doesn't seem to happen or is hit and miss depending on activities. Reaching out to one more is really turned into a habit when I'm out and about. I honestly feel almost a complusion to talk to people now. I just seem to say what comes to mind as I see people i.e. wow that's a beautiful necklace, what a cute baby how old, etc. Under "Mind" reading is a very ingrained habit, can't seems to fall asleep without it no matter how late or how tired I am. Audio is hit and miss with the exercise. I tend to get in a habit of listening to voice mail or talking to someone while I exercise and then the audio doesn't happen. And if I don't exercise then audio doesn't happen either. Blog checklist? Well, I think we know the answer to THAT one!!!!

I will be updating the checklist daily but probably only blog once a week or so. I have changed the blog to have my checklist along the side.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The last one I posted was:
February 21, 2010

I'm living on the eighth day, right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment