Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New Year, New Blog

Well, I haven't posted in a very long time.

To give an update, I have pretty much stayed on track with my daily tasks. I'm a little lacking on eating enough fruits and veggies but I have added yoga to my exercise routine. I obviously haven't been posting my updates. The rest I have pretty much kept on track with while adding a few more goals as well! Looking back at my previous posts, I can see the slight edge at work in my life.

The sub-title for this blog no longer applies:
This is a personal journal tracking my Goals and Daily Disciplines for 2010! Feel free to look up different topics but if you want to follow my "journey" I recommend starting at the beginning.

I will also be removing my checklist, I'm keeping track of my daily disciplines on my mobile device.  It's more readily available and it reminds me of my "TO DOs".

However, this blog will still be my thoughts on my journey of improving everyday through the slight edge principle.  Along the way there will be random thoughts and general news and information.

I'm living on the eighth day, right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment