Sunday, June 27, 2010

June Update

I haven’t posted in over a month. Sorry for the silence, as you will read in the following posts, it’s been a weird month. I decided to write multiple posts, sort of like chapters, so that everyone doesn’t have to read one mondo post. I’m still trying to stay on top of my daily habits and doing ok for the most part. I really would like to add or expand on them now that most have become in grained habits. For the most part I feel pretty stagnant and I would prefer to feel that I am constantly reaching and growing. I am giving it some thought as to how to expand my list. Look for an updated checklist next month. In the meantime, enjoy the following posts on reflections of this past month.

I'm living on the eighth day, right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment