Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back on Track!

Week Two Day One or Day Eight!  I got back on track today. 

I want to thank people that have helped.  First, my abandonment ladies, Cindy and Francine.  Thank you for the complete honesty and transparency we have.  It helps me feel like I don't have to be so perfect.  Through our combined weaknesses we are strong!  Plus, it feels so good to be back is regular communication with you two.  Second, my prayer partner, Cynthia, for being soooo faithful in calling me every day.  Third, Jeff, for calling me (on weekdays).  I need to work on calling him on weekends.  I'm counting chating on facebook for an hour this morning as our talk time today.  Did I mention we are geeks?  Last and not least, EVERYONE reading this blog!  I can't believe how much this has helped me.  Just knowing that I'm going to have to report on my blog what I did that day, is huge motivation.  I hope that I return the favor by giving my readers inspiration to stick to their own goals and daily disciplines.

I'm living on the eighth day, right now!

Heart
check 30 Minute Exercise
check ate fruits or veggies
check followed payoff plan
Soul
check Prayed with prayer partner
check Talked to Jeff
check Reached out to one more
Mind
check listened to audio
check read 10 pages
check blog checklist

No comments:

Post a Comment