Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Halfway to a habit!

Day 10 down... It takes 21 days to establish a habit.  I'm almost to the halfway point!  It really is starting to feel like a habit, where the day isn't quite "normal" without getting everything done.

I am also dicovering new and interesting fruits and veggies AND discovering new and interesting ways to prepare and eat them.  I actually have been eating them two or three meals a day and usually more than one servings worth.  That is a huge improvement considering I used to go whole days without a single serving.

I forgot to report on my weigh in on Sunday.  I have abandoned 2 pounds and the clothes are definitely fitting better!  At this rate I should basically be at my goal by the end of March!

I'm living on the eighth day, right now!

Heart
check 30 Minute Exercise
check ate fruits or veggies
check followed payoff plan
Soul
check Prayed with prayer partner
check Talked to Jeff
check Reached out to one more
Mind
check listened to audio
check read 10 pages
check blog checklist

No comments:

Post a Comment