Monday, January 4, 2010

Heart Part II & Day Two

Today went better than yesterday...  I read 10 pages (last night after blog), prayed, exercised, listened to audio, ate a big bowl of fruit for breakfast, talked to Jeff, reached out to one more (traded emails with a client) all before 10am!!!

That left me with "followed payoff plan".  I would have to have a complete plan to follow it.  Yesterday I did run a Quicken Debt Reduction Report however today I needed to complete that planning, check scheduled payments, both in Quicken AND in every on-line account. 

Remember my goal: Get debt free in 2 years!

The plan that I put together today has everything (except the house) paid off in December 2010!  Now this is a goal we have been working on for a while.  All of our cars are ebay purchases... for cash.  Somethimes I really wonder if this daily discipline should actually be under spiritual since I pray that nothing major happens to my 2002 Dodge Durango this year, "Please, Lord, let it last another year."

So if the "plan" has payoff done by December 2010 then why is my goal 2 years?  Well, without going into too many details, we have some "joint" expenses (including the house) that will take the second year to chunk off.  But I see the light at the of the tunnel!

I'm living on the eighth day, right now!
Heart
check 30 Minute Exercise
check ate fruits or veggies
check followed payoff plan
Soul
check Prayed with prayer partner
check Talked to Jeff
check Reached out to one more
Mind
check listened to audio
check read 10 pages
check blog checklist

No comments:

Post a Comment