Friday, January 8, 2010

Day Six!

I've almost made a week! 1/3 of the way to 21 days... I got up this morning and when I got to the bathroom I realized that I did it without groining, moaning, creaking, aching, huffing or puffing!!!! I wouldn’t say I JUMPED out of bed but I did get up easily without even realizing it. That is huge! I just finished exercising and thoughts of adding ab-lounger to my routine popped in my head. However, I am NOT going to let myself add to my daily disciplines until 21 days and for me it’s taking discipline to not add more.

But tomorrow is the weekend...

I'm living on the eighth day, right now!
Heart
check 30 Minute Exercise
check ate fruits or veggies
check followed payoff plan
Soul
check Prayed with prayer partner
check Talked to Jeff
check Reached out to one more
Mind
check listened to audio
check read 10 pages
check blog checklist

No comments:

Post a Comment