Thursday, January 21, 2010

Getting better every day!

Today was even better.  Although I didn't connect with my prayer partner so had to do the praying solo... just not the same.  Good but not the same.

Dr. Chet wrote for the 30 pound club (http://www.drchet.com/) the "50 Bit Fills".  These are simple little exercises you can fill in the 30 second bits you have through out the day.  For example, stand up and sit down five time when you send an email.  Well, if you've seen the news, we have had pouring rain here in Phoenix.  Actually, had a tornado spotted (I thought I left that kind of weather in Kansas).  Since my exercise equipment is on the back patio, the rain made it difficult to do my regular exercise.  So I decided to try Dr. Chet's Bit Fills all ran together... WOW I felt muscles that I haven't felt in years.  They are all really silly little exercises that you can do sitting or standing but I feel like I had one of the best workouts I've had in a long time. 

If you work in an office and have difficulty finding time to work out I HIGHLY recommend these exercises.  Plus, these are such a Slight Edge thing to do.  They aren't intended to be done all in a row like I did.  Just one exercise when you have 30 seconds.  Through out the day you may get in 4 or 5 of them but over time they will help you burn calories and strengthen your body.  It's an easy thing to do... it is also easy NOT to do.  Which one will it be for you?  For me...

I'm living on the eighth day, right now!

Heart
check 30 Minute Exercise
check ate fruits or veggies
check followed payoff plan
Soul
NOT Prayed with prayer partner
check Talked to Jeff
check Reached out to one more
Mind
check listened to audio
check read 10 pages
check blog checklist

No comments:

Post a Comment