Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day Seven

Well, one full week down!!!  And I blew it on the last day of the week.  Although not completely.

Saturdays start with getting up at 5:30 AM to take Jacob to speed skating practice.  Usually not too bad but my neighbor decided to have a party until 2:30 AM which wouldn't be too bad either except that the headboard of my bed is about 6 feet from his patio.  So I was exhausted today (I know an excuse).  But I had a plan.

I talked with TWO different people I had never met at my son's skating practice.  I also read my book (14 pages) during practice.  (So far so good)  My 7 year old had a birthday party to go to at 11 AM so the plan was come home from practice, do a few household chores, take Jared to the party and then catch a couple hour nap.  Then I could do the rest of my list in the afternoon.  That would have been an ok plan IF I didn't have other kids coming and going.  Another needing a ride to work and then a ride home from work and the 7 year old wanting dinner!!!

I did manage to pray in there, thank you to my prayer partner who called me.  I did snack on some carrots so got that one done too.  I actually spent most of the day on the couch watching movies trying to nap.  Finally, at 8:30 PM I kicked myself in the hiney!  I rode my bike for 30 minutes and listened to audio, and checked my balances.  So what did I miss?  I didn't talk to Jeff .  I did text at 11 PM "R u still up?"  No reply, I guess he wasn't.  Tomorrow I will be doing the calling.  These are my disciplines so I need to take the action and not wait to be called.  Never did get the nap maybe "some day..." oh wait...

I'm living on the eighth day, right now!


Heart
check 30 Minute Exercise
check ate fruits or veggies
check followed payoff plan
Soul
check Prayed with prayer partner
NOT Talked to Jeff
check Reached out to one more
Mind
check listened to audio
check read 10 pages
check blog checklist

No comments:

Post a Comment