Saturday, January 16, 2010

Challenges of Travel

I did get up early to go to the fitness center, got in the workout and audio. Then it was off to the track. It is now midnight and we were at the track ALLLLLLL day. It is sandy and very windy here in Florida so I feel like I spent the day on the beach without the relaxing part.

The veggies were a challenge since the only food at the track was a snack bar i.e. hot dogs, nachos, candy, and soda. Not a vegetable to be found! Jeff did a run to subway at lunch time but I didn’t think I could count lettuce and cucumbers on my sandwich as a serving of veggies. So later, he went to 7-11 and got a little mini veggie platter with dip. I spent the day with Jeff so THAT one was easy. And of course, there were many new people to meet. We have to leave the hotel at 6:30am to be back at the track tomorrow. Yeah!  The big challenge will be to read 10 pages without falling asleep!!! Since I’m counting the night before reading on today’s status I get it for today. Remember the airplane yesterday? But tomorrow???

I'm living on the eighth day, right now!

Heart
check 30 Minute Exercise
check ate fruits or veggies
check followed payoff plan
Soul
check Prayed with prayer partner
check Talked to Jeff
check Reached out to one more
Mind
check listened to audio
check read 10 pages
check blog checklist

No comments:

Post a Comment